Thursday, September 15, 2005

the perfectionist takes over

I am in charge of Vo0 now and frankly, I don't like what I'm seeing. This body has more extra weight than the last time I was in control and this pathetic girl has had a client ask for another worker. She's also late to everything and turns her paperwork in late all the damn time. How the fuck does she expect to keep a job as a fat, disorganized flighty little cunt. How does she expect to do anything well in life? She doesn't. She wants me to go away and live in ignorant bliss doing everything half-assed for the rest of her life. But I'm going to fix this problem because I know that if you don't do something %150, then you might as well not have done anything. That little wimpy-assed emotional bitch thinks that everythings okay as long as you try your best. Aside from this being complete drivel, I know she doesn't try her best--she only trys her best when it suits her. She stays up until midnight and then is too tired to get to anything on time in the morning. She thinks she's doing "well", but I know no one would keep her sorry ass on a job for much more than 2 months. Dealing with suicidal clients or no, she still has an abundance of bullshit problems that anyone should know how to fix. No self-respecting boos in their right mind wouldn't throw her ass out in the damn rain and tell her to play in traffic. In fact, if things don't shape up soon, she may need to do just that.

No comments: