Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Fate can kiss my ass

Fate you suck. You can go suck an egg for all I care. I hope someone drop kicks you off a bridge.

Fate can seriously be a bitch sometimes. Throughout my life I have met and worked with some remarkable people. What makes me curse fate is things like this:
I know lots of people, obviously. A couple of these people are brilliant. They can reason better and faster than I can. They can pick up on things that I would never notice. The part that pisses me off is the part where their IQ could probably come out in 50-75 range. You see, fate decided that they needed to have mental problems.

I do accept that some people have mental illness and developmental disabilities and things. However, it makes me furious to see certain people weighed down by their problems. I am not exaggerating when I say that if these people hadn't been dealt the hand they were, we would have a couple more brilliant doctors or engineers on this planet.

I am not exactly a stupid gal, but these ladies don't miss a thing. They can run circles around me when it comes to observation and certain types of reasoning. I honestly get humbled in their presence sometimes because of the things they say and do. But, yet I'm the one with the college degree and they'll never be able to have one.

So, I say a great big FUCK YOU to fate for what it arbitrarily does to brilliant and amazing people.

No comments: