Thursday, September 8, 2005

negativity

I'm looking at my blog entries and realising that most of them lately have been negative. It's not bevause my life is overall negative, or because I feel the need to rain on everyone's parade. Things are mostly good and I'm mostly happy. It's just that my life is many many minor good things combined to make it an overall good. When bad things happen, they're not so minor. In my opinion, talking about major things is more interesting than minor ones. So anyways, Let me not rain on your parade for at least one journal entry and try to come up with some positive things.

I'm doing fabulously well at work and get compliments all the time (particularly on one of the cases I post about alot on here). I love the farmer's market here and I look forward to it every week. I know it sounds silly, but it brightens my morning to go buy fresh veggies and get henna tatoos. We have a craft group at work and I'm getting to teach people how to do jewelry every week. We had a new girl come in and I was one of the people that trained her after being here only 2 months. My mother in law is here and we have been going out to all the good restaurants and cooking yummy food. I also have the day off today so we can take a road trip to look at a waterfall. As much as I love my job, having a day off is an awsome thing. So anyways, everything is mostly good, I am just having alot of anomalous negative annoyances here and there, but it's no biggie 8)

No comments: