Saturday, October 29, 2005

halloween

I don't know what to be for halloween. I can always be a hippy because i have the clothes for it readily available. I thought of wearing some of my ruffly cotton things, and sticking a flower in my hair and being "a spanish girl", but how much does that really count as "being something"? There's a purple kitty wig at wal-mart that I love, but I would be too tempted to be majoraly sexy as a kitty and the only place i'd be wearing this is at work, which is not the place to look like a half-dressed slut. I could also get some more ribbon and go as a medieval lady in waiting like I did last year. I don't wanna do the same costume two years in a row, but it was definitely pretty and work appropriate. I could also be a disco chick, but the shirt for that is also not work appropriate and I would probably freeze to death in it given that it's not getting above 47 these days. I have always wanted to be a samurai since I have a replic kitana, but the costume for that was like $60 (at least i could find one this year; last year I could only find pants and they were like $60 alone). So anyways, I'm out of ideas. You guys got any?

No comments: