Friday, October 21, 2005

cunt whore bitch goddamn

Goddamnit you stupid cunt why can't you rememeber your password!? and goddamn you you ass how dare you ask me what I want for dinner. And goddamn you stupid whorish cunt how could you stay up late again or be so stupid as to think you'll ever be healthy or lose weight. Go eat some doughtnuts you fat bitch. fat ugly stupid bitch. You are the worst goddamn social worker on the face of the planet and it's a fucking wonder all your clients haven't either raped you or died.

*sigh*
That's how I've been feeling all day today. Hopefully typing it will help get it out of my system.
As you can imagine, I'm not a very pleasant person to deal with when I'm in that mindset. I always try to be reasonable and hold back reactions, but it only works so well when I've been working all damn day with people who take alot of patience. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, but I'm honestly not optimistic because I'm already worn out from the week.

So anyways, I owe some people some apologies, especially my husband. I love you even if i act like a cunt.

No comments: