Thursday, December 11, 2008

yep.

I'm still here.
























okay, but seriously. I actually have a few things to write about but no time to do it. Between after hours functions at work and dancing in a show, I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I always run around like a chicken with my head cut off at Christmas. The goal this year (as it has been for the last 3 years) is to not turn into Lois Griffin. For the last three years I have felt like screaming at everyone about how Christmas comes out of my holly jolly ass and no one appreciates the effort I put into it. Actually everyone appreciates the effort but they have no idea why i push myself to do so much stuff that I end up wanting to scream. So, I'm trying not to.... but it's hard not to bake everything in the cookbook, and make every craft ever, and go to every event ever. So far, we're okay. I *think* if I make it through the weekend, it will be smooth sailing throughout... Although that kind of depends on some things at work... which could actually get VERY ugly.

No comments: