Saturday, December 27, 2008

what is vo0 doing now?

Q: What are you doing vo0?

A: I'm up at 2 am working on a project for a party, eating triscuits straight from the box and drinking milk with a questionable "goodness" level.

Q: Um... why?

A: I am up at 2 am working on a project because once I started working on it, I didn't feel like cursing, screaming and going back to bed, and this is one of the few times I haven't felt that way in the last few days.

Q: And why do I care about the triscuits and milk?

A: You don't, but this is a ridiculously interesting story. I ate so many kisses and candy cane kisses and peanut butter blossoms and pie pieces tonight that I have an aversion to sweets. Seriously, if I eat something sweet, it makes me make a lemon face. It's been about 3 hours since I had anything sweet at all and I just tried to eat a cinnamon muffin and threw it out after two excruciating bites.

No comments: