Wednesday, February 27, 2008

In other news...

I called the prospective employer today and they said they should have a decision tomorrow or so.
Also, I don't know if i mentioned, but last Tuesday they fired the director at our daycare center, which left me very glad I had interviews. However, we had a meeting this Monday where the interim associate directors (formerly the interim assistant director and the administrative/financial person) emphasized that they wanted to be sure that we were getting the information we needed in a timely manner. This made us all feel much better because before we were the LAST to know everything, including things like mandatory trainings (i found out about one that was outside of work hours the morning of the training), and children being moved out of/into our room (kind of important).
So, hopefully I get the new job, but if I don't maybe the changes at work won't be such a bad thing.

No comments: