Monday, March 3, 2008

a good sign?

I got home today and had 2 messages on grand central. from the place I interviewed. One at about 1 and one at about 5:20 (probably meaning she was trying to catch me on my lunch break and then after work). I kept my phone on and in my pocket all day, but that building is a Bermuda triangle for cell signals (and i spent most of my lunch indoors). Since she called grand central, I didn't know about the messages until i read my email because grand central messages are on a seperate system from verixon voice mail so the phone didn't pop up and go "HAY VO0 CHECK YOUR MESSAGES!!!!" when I walked outside. So, tonight I set grand central to text message me when I get a voicemail, so tomorrow, if I'm in the building when she calls it will go "HAY VO0, YOU HAVE A MESSAGE" when I walk out to take the kids to the playground or go to my car.

So I think these messages are a good sign, especially considering that she left her cell phone number for me in one of them (unfortunately, she did not answer her cell phone when I called at 7).
I'll let you know tomorrow. (I wish anyone in that building were awake functioning before 8... but they don't even get into work until 9)

No comments: