Sunday, June 26, 2005

random rant

Okay, why the hell is it okay for people to convince people they NEED things that are not only not useful, but can be harmful.....
OOOOHHHH KLAX....

Okay, I had something serious to say, but then my husband discovered a way that I could play an old favorite puzzle game called klax...
Why Is it, that of all games, it's always the things like tetris and klax and lumines that I would lose sleep over if I wasn't married to someone who reminds me that I do need sleep and that playing a game all night might cause hallucinations of little blocks to fall in front mof my eyes for the rest of my life. I can be a superhero, or I can scare the shit out of sorotiy girls, or I can bust a cap in someone's ass, but the thing that I always pour the hours into generally involves little blocks and making patterns with said little blocks. you would think that one would either bore of such an activity or get thoroughly pissed at the ability of some little blocks to outsmart them numerous damn times within an hour. But no, I choose to let the little blocks outsmart me and ultimately cause my demise through poor eyesight, and eventually, going batshit insane. Someday, when I'm old and gray and my husband is long gone to the pie retaurant in the sky, a police officer is going to come to my door becuase of reports loud screams of "You're a whore! Goddamnit why the fuck do you always do this to me!" When I fail to open the door, the police officer will kick it open only to find me redfaced and screaming at the top of my lungs "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU STUPID BLOCKS! DO WHAT I FUCKING SAY NOW!" When The police officer nicely suggests that maybe I should put the game now, I'll start banging my head against the wall out of frustration, and he will then decide to drag me, kicking and screaming, while clutching onto my controller with all my might, to the looney bin where I will sit and rock all night and all day saying "how do they do it? How do they outsmart me every time... every time... every time...."

No comments: