Sunday, March 29, 2009

most intense bands ever?

About a week ago, Whitehowler and I were driving around in the car with some crazy music blasting, and i said "what are the most intense bands we listen to?" And we came up with a good list, which I promptly forgot. But I thought it was an interesting question. In this case, intense describes a certain quality the makes your brain feel like it's going to explode... but, for me, this often has nothing to do with volume or speed or number of instruments. So, here we go, here's my list of intense bands (in no particular order)

1. Supersystem
2. The Dresden Dolls
3. DaiKaiju
4. Muse
5. Tool
6. Eatliz
7. Two Ton Boa
8. The Pixies (btw, their myspace says something about a tour in 2009 for you fans out there)

What do you guys think? post in comments or tweet on http://twitter.com/vo0do0chile
_________________________________________________________________

I was told 'Shame on you for not putting Nine Inch Nails on your "most intense bands" list.' by my husband. He brings up a solid point. Actually, I meant to put them on there and forgot.

No comments: