Sunday, February 15, 2009

valetines and stuff

Happy valentines day... okay technically it ended 7 minutes ago, but you should be glad i bothered to post at all.
Today I got a cute pink teddy bear, some ghirardhelli dark chocolate raspberry squares and a mp3 soundtrack of Coraline!
Today I also ate a very large waffle smothered in ungodly amount of syrup and then later had a big piece of "icebox cheesecake" (think cheesecake sandwiched between choclate cake despite the fact that I had to buy bigger sized pants two weeks ago... oh well.
We also watched once today and I HIGHLY reccommend it. It's an indy romance film about two talented musicians, who are actually talanted musicians... The actor and actress wrote all the original music in the film and performed everything themselves.... And it's some of the most raw and beautiful music i've ever heard. In fact, I was bad today. I just bought the soundtrack mp3's off of amazon about 10 minutes ago. We really don't have spare money, but I have to have those songs.
Well, that's all for now... talk to you fuckers later ;)

No comments: