Thursday, September 28, 2006

No, you do not need to take my temperature.

So, since all my husband hears (and all most of you in the blogosphere hear) is *whine* *whine* *whine*, especially when it comes to the moving issue, I thought I would be positive for once and post reasons that I would like to go back to northern alabama.

1. I would kill to be able to waste my money on the panoply choreography competition again.

2. I would love to be back at my old dance schools and with my old pilates teacher.

3. The bead biz is the best and cheapest suplier of beads I've ever found anywhere.

4. Gelato

5. Bruster's

6. I actually have friends I've kept up with since I moved that I didn't meet through my husband. Let me clarify--I love all my husband's friends, but I've always been soemone who meets friends via someone else and is too shy to be forward enough to pave my own way with friendships. I also am historically horrible with keeping up with friendships for more than a couple months if at all.

7. GOOD FUCKING MEXICAN FOOD.

8. GOOD FUCKING CHINESE FOOD.

9. GOOD FUCKING BARBECUE. LOTS OF IT.

10. Roly Poly -- very yummy and very good for the diet.

11. Good Concerts--both local and big name

12. Don't need as many sweaters, flannel lined jeans, coats, etc.

13. People to play games with.

14. Holidays near family--even better if I get to cook for some of them.

15. Thai garden

16. Can go incognito to hide from people I don't like if I want--most people won't recognize me since I've lost almost 50 pounds.

17. Weight watcher's meetings, dance classes, pilates, craft classes, etc at almost any time I could want them.

No comments: