Saturday, August 19, 2006

why?

Days like this make me wonder why I agreed to get a dog.
I love ahboo, I really do, but I don't like disrupting my damn day for diarreah, puke and FUCKING SKUNK SPRAYS. The house smells, I smell, the dog is upset, my head is starting to hurt and my asthma is threatening too.
Things like this also remind me of how ill prepared I am for certain types of stress. I can stare down a suicidal client any day and come out of it looking like I just got a massage, but shit like bugs in the house and the dog getting sprayed by skunks freak me the fuck out... which is bad because Ahboo knows when I'm freaked out and he gets freaked out, and he's an easily excitable and nervous dog. If you're a dog owner and something odd happens, then if you act like it's odd, you make your dog nervous, but if you act like it's nothing, then your dog doesn't care. Poor Ahboo was already half blind and tasting nasty stuff (and foaming at the mouth) and his stupid mom started acting nervous...
oh, well. We'll noth live. Whitey however, might lose it from having to deal with both of us ;)

No comments: