Thursday, March 23, 2006

the side effects of moving...

the fact that we are moving is causing a few problems with me. I'm getting very lazy and very cocky. I don't want to do anything and i really don't give a damn that I should want to do these things. I am often about two breaths away from telling work to fuck off because it just feels pointless to work hard on any of my cases right now. I really try to shake this feeling and suck it up and do a good job, but i just can't. Why fucking bother to go through alot of trouble and work if I am just going to leave anyways. I'm the same way about everything now. Including dr's visits, which is a bad thing. I have a vital prescription running out as we speak and i haven't done shit about it because i just can't bring myself to think of it as important since we're just fucking moving anyways. And, yes, in case you were wondering, i did have a terrible day and I am in a shitty mood, but knowing i'm moving puts me in a wierd, lazy cynical mood almost every day so this is just a slight step down. After reading what i've written i feel like i should call someone an asshole for saying something about my shitty poetry or mention that I had a ham sandwich for lunch or mention havin athlete's foot or something. This entry is completely the type of thing people make fun of when they make fun of blogs, but fuck you all, i'm moving anyways.

No comments: