Wednesday, August 3, 2005

very random thoughts

Well, I managed to completely forget everything I said about being nice to my parents ebcause the did my laundry. Last night we went somewhere, and I didn't know where the place was so i was riving around in circles cursing at everyone in the car. I was very rude to say the least. Once we got where we were going, all was good.

We went on a cruise around lake pend orielle and ate some yummy food and saw some eagles. It was quite cool. Here are some pictures me and my husband took last night.






The other cool thing about the cruise was that I decided that it was not going to be interrupted and turned off my phone. Technically, I am on call 24 hours for all of my clients, but both my boss and co-worker said that it's no problem to do stuff like that where you can't return calls or go help someone right away. I knew the only way I wouldn't stress over my clients was to turn off my phone altogether. So, I did. Hurray for me!

Then I got home and ended up being up with one of my unstable clients until 1 am. We have to do something to get her a touch more stable soon or I am going to become very unstable very quickly (I have gotten to the point where my job has made me mentally unstable and it is not a fun place to be). But the people at work are very cooperative and have alot of good ideas. I also came up with some good ideas of my own. So, this will get under control one way or the other because I am not going fucking crazy because of a client.

No comments: