Sunday, May 4, 2008

now it's time for one of those posts that my friends owuld call "entertaining"

It is 3 am. I am awake. Why am I awake you might ask? Because the stress and running around cause by the combination of incompetent office staff who motherfucking double book clubhouses that residents went through the proper fucking channels to reserve, and throwing the motherfucker blowout of all baby showers has caused the entities that live in my muscles in my feet and legs to mutiny.

I laid down to sleep around 11:30 and passed out pretty solidly. Only to be woken up about a half hour later by a cramp in my arch. I stood up to remedy said cramp and the fairies on the tops of my feet decide to wack me with their magic wands which caused the muscles to clench up to the point that my toes on one of my feet were no longer together in quite the same position they had been. So I roll my ankle around to loosen up those muscles and the little elves inside my calves all punch me at the same time. somehow I manage to quiet all the mythical creatures in my legs. I lay back down and a half hour later the demons in my arches stick their lovely little pokers in my muscles again. Rinse. Repeat... 5-10 times between 11:30 and 2 am. Seriously.

At 2 am, I decided to give up trying to appease the faeries and demons and just fucking drown them. Took a nice hour long bath during which I had minimal problems. Go to get out of the tub and apparently demons don't drown. But MAYBE... everything else did and I can get some fucking sleep.
see you assholes in the morning. ;)

No comments: