Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I forgot to mention that part where I was a fucking moron and smashed my car into someone else's

Oh my god. I'm stupid. and Traffic Sucks.
I um was like on the phone on Friday and like stopped at a stop sign and like looked and apparently like missed the big silver car barreling down the one way street and um we smacked cars. Actually it is my opinion that I did stop and adequately look and that she was probably going hella fast, BUT my opinion is rendered invalid by the fact that I was on the phone regardless of the fact that I really and truly have no problem being on the damn phone when I'm driving. I can't prove that being on the phone doesn't impair me, and therefore, when the girl called a friend and bitched that I was on my "goddamn cellphone", there wasn't much I could say (not that I would think it wise to argue with someone who is angry about a car wreck).

So anyways, I'm fine. MY neck was sore and I wanted to do nothing but lie in bed and eat chocolate until i threw up on Saturday because I was rather freaked out, but Whitey wouldn't let me do that, so I made it through the weekend and it was all good. I'm still a little skiddish in the car, but I'm fairly calmed down unless there's someone else in there with me. Seeing Adam and Brandy on Friday and going out on saturday and going to see vermillion lies on sunday all helped cure the emotional owies.
OF course, so did the massive quantities of chocolate I've consumed in the last five days. I don't know how I'm going to unspoil myself-- desserts are tasty damnit!

Oh so back to the car... My neck is fine and the car is reparable and I have rented a car (out of my own pocket) so that Neither me or Whitey ends up being stranded when we need something.
Oh, I forgot the part about having to appear in court because Geico is a bunch of FAGGOTS and didn't send our proof of insurance, so I didn't have it to show to the nice officer (he really was nice) when he asked me for it.... #$#@%^^%#&!#@#$#$%@#

No comments: