Tuesday, November 6, 2007

quick update

I have about a thousand things to do this morning, so this will actually be short, but I realized that I haven't updated since the beginning of June and it is now November.
I still work at a daycare. I'm full time now and I work with the older toddlers instead of the infants (thank god). The dog is still the dog and he tried to pick up a frog yesterday (maybe whitey will post more about that). I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to make and buy things for Christmas, which kind of sucks, but is kind of cool since it means I will probably be done in two more paychecks. Chris actually seems to enjoy his job, which is a first in a long time.

The only big thing going on is that I am going to upstate New York to go on a wine tour with my family. I leave Friday, the tour is Saturday, we're having a baby shower for my cousin's wife on Sunday, and I come home Monday. The fun thing is that I didn't ahve to pay for a bit of it, as this is my birthday present from my mom (it's about $60/person and she used frequent flyer miles for my airline tickets). My birthday is monday and I am hoping to get lots of cool things, and lots of cake, but not nearly as much as I ate at David's birthday party (ouch).
So yeah, that's my story and i'm... you know the rest

No comments: