Sunday, January 1, 2006

I should say something about the new year or the old year or something shouldn't I?

Um, half of last year sucked, the other half ruled. Well... That's not entirely accurate. Financially half of last year was horrible and the later half was awesomeness. There were plenty of awesome things that happened during the horrible financial piece like actually getting some respect from my (now former) dance teacher regarding my choreography abilities. I saw Henry fucking Rollins in Spokane on my birthday, I moved to BFI, I found a job that's a fuck of a lot better than the one I was in in Birmingham, I met a lot of nice shop owners, I got to do some fun custom jewelry work for Christmas, I got to go to Disney, I bought my husband a guitar for Christmas, and I had a family holiday meal and got to open presents. I also took people's money at poker at a new year's eve party the other night! We played nickel/dime/quarter dealer's choice poker and I was up by $5.70 when I cashed out last night. I also ate like an absolute pig at the party, and, by the way, chocolate popcorn is really yummy!

No comments: